Branding is not just designing a logo for your company, it is also a way to help you stand out from your competitors.
Design your branding for the Chinese market
Helping you to increase your brand recognition in China
Chinese Online PR benefits
- Create difference from your competitors
- Connect with your Chinese audience
- Add value to your services
- Increase your brand recognition in China
Our Chinese Branding Service
Helping you with Chinese branding design and creation
At Market Me China, our Chinese Branding service can help you to localise your brand to reach your customers in China.
Names are imbued with deep significance for Chinese people. Creating a Chinese brand name that resonates with Chinese consumers could impact your online performance.
Coca-Cola is a great example. The Chinese name is “可口可乐(Kekou Kele)” which not only sounds similar to its English name but can also be translated as “Tasty and Joyful”. There are many others. Colgate is called “高露洁 (Gaolujie)” which translates into “revealing superior cleanliness.” The brand name “Nestle” is translated as “雀巢 (Quechao)” which means “sparrow nest” because the brand’s logo is a sparrow in a nest.
Our Chinese Branding service can help you:
1. Create difference
Clearly highlighting what makes your offer different, what are your USPs (unique selling points).
2. Add value to your services
Adding value to your products or services means adding revenue to your business, as people are willing to pay more for the high value products.
3. Connect with your audience
Getting your message across to your target market is important for all businesses. How can you communicate your brand to the public? Storytelling, credibility, engaging with your customers etc.
4. Increase your brand recognition in China
A Chinese brand name can help to increase your brand recognition in China.
We can help you to re-define your brand to suit your Chinese market. We will consider which translation version is accepted broadly by Chinese customers, which colours are favoured in China, which photographs are suitable for Chinese culture etc.
Key design ingredients for branding: Chinese name, colour, shape, photography and typography.
In a word, being clear about what you stand for always applies, although there are some differences between branding in different industry sectors.
China Online Marketing Services
- Our Baidu SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) enables more than half a billion Chinese internet users to find your products / services on Baidu, the leading search engine in China, via organic search.
- Mobile marketing has been become increasingly important for the Chinese market and has huge potential in the future. We can help you to attract your Chinese audience via mobile websites, apps and advertising.
- Baidu PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising provides an instant and effective route to gaining immediately traffic to your Chinese website, helping to enhance visitor numbers, increase enquiries and win sales.
- In order to create a Chinese user friendly website, our Chinese website services will provide the solutions of Chinese website design and development, localisation, Chinese domain name registration and website hosting.
- China SMM (Social Media Marketing) has become popular for online marketing campaigns. We enable your business to communicate with your audience in a way that is sensitive to Chinese culture.
- Targeted online advertising in China – Super Advertising Media Engine, a leading efficient intelligent internet advertising platform of China, is an integrated and effective online advertising solution for international advertisers.