It is an agreement between you (“you”) and Market Me China Limited (“Market Me China”) regarding your use of the Market Me China Limited (the “Services”). If you do not agree with these terms and conditions as stated, please do not use the Services.
You agree that you will use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you will not submit questions, answers or suggestions that are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, virus contaminated, advertising of certain goods or services, or are otherwise objectionable. You further agree not to submit questions or comments designed to elicit responses that relate to illegal activity or that infringe upon another party’s intellectual property rights.
Market Me China shall have the perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, publish, display, post, transmit and distribute users’ questions, comments, and/or the corresponding answers without compensation to you.
If you fill out the online contact form on our site, we will contact you by phone or email, as well as send you our newsletters to inform you our up-to-date services. You can unsubscribe the newsletters at any time by following the instructions at the footer of the email message. Please inform us of any changes to your contact information; if you prefer not to receive such calls or emails in the future, please let us know and we will record and honour your request.
We may disclose such information to our employees, officers, representatives, advisers, agents or subcontractors who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out our obligations; and as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority. We shall not use any such information for any purpose other than to perform our obligations.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on this site, including, without limitation:
(1) Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorised to access;
(2) Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify Market Me China if a password is compromised;
(3) Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation;
(4) Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
(5) Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or service;
(6) Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting;
(7) Hijacking all or any part of the site content, deleting or changing any site content, or linking to the site without our specific written permission.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated 01 January, 2015.